- Klein Tools 10" adjustable spud wrench features versatility.
- Fits nuts and bolts up to 1-5/16" (33 mm).
- Conveniently made so that carrying several fixed-sized wrenches are eliminated, made with a handy size (11 length), continuous taper handle (8) for alignment of bolt and rivet holes, Handy lanyard hole.
- Made for easy operation so the knurl turns smoothly.
- Heat treated for long life use.
- Manufacture forged selected alloy steel.
- Klein has individually chosen precision machined jaws and are assembled by hand for smooth operation.
- *WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov