- Klein's Bull Pin features a forged, heat-treated while increasing efficiency by providing a larger striking surface.
- Is heat-treated for strength and has a black finish for rust resistance.
- Klein's unique head design reduces the chance of pin slipping out of your hand when aligning holes.
- Angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength while reducing the danger of chipping.
- Long, even taper reduces binding and hang-ups. Heat-treated for strength. Black finish for rust resistance.
- Below the head the squared-off shoulders have been forged to provide a surface for applying wrench to loosen wedged bull pins.
*WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov